Clinical hypnotherapy is a state of mind used to facilitate change to achieve the desired outcomes. Clinical Hypnotherapy focuses on the underlying issues of the problem and is just not about alleviating the symptoms.
You already know what hypnosis feels like because you have experienced it many times when daydreaming, driving or watching TV. These are those dreamlike states when you just “drift off.”
The hypnosis you will experience during your appointment is a systematic method that allows you to enter these “natural dreamlike states” and communicate directly with your subconscious mind. While in this relaxed state subliminal suggestions or instructions are made which is taken in at a much deeper level.
These suggestions or instructions are tailor made to suit your session and all you have to do is relax and enjoy the experience!
Just some treatments hypnotherapy can help with:
- Reduce stress and anxiety levels
- Increase your energy and vitality
- Free yourself from smoking
- Increase your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Break habits and change negative behaviour patterns e.g. nail biting, teeth grinding, obsessive behaviours
- Overcome your fears and phobias e.g. fear of flying, exam nerves, driving test nerves, public speaking
- Enhance your performance e.g. interviews, sports
- Increase your concentration and learning
- Relax and improve your sleep
- Develop deeper and more rewarding relationships
- Deal with Loss
- Achieve your goals and gain control of your life
- Maximise your potential
- Improve your communication skills
- Develop problem solving skills
- Release negative emotions